You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Talladega tickets

I have extra tickets to the NASCAR race at Talladega, AL.  I also have a camping spot with our group which includes a pass for a tow vehicle.  The campground opens Tuesday morning May 2nd.  I have three grandstand tickets for Friday, Saturday & Sunday May 5, 6 & 7th.  The grandstand seats are with our group & are three rows from the top of the OV Tower.  You see the whole track!  Richard & Rhonda bought our tickets last time we had some available & I believe they will vouch for the fact that the tickets are top notch.  email me if you have any questions.

Tickets are being sold at a discount:
Camp site-$100
Grandstand tickets are $125 per set(3 days one person)  3 sets available.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

(04-04-2017, 05:09 PM)rheavn Wrote:  I have extra tickets to the NASCAR race at Talladega, AL.  I also have a camping spot with our group which includes a pass for a tow vehicle.  The campground opens Tuesday morning May 2nd.  I have three grandstand tickets for Friday, Saturday & Sunday May 5, 6 & 7th.  The grandstand seats are with our group & are three rows from the top of the OV Tower.  You see the whole track!  Richard & Rhonda bought our tickets last time we had some available & I believe they will vouch for the fact that the tickets are top notch.  email me if you have any questions.

Tickets are being sold at a discount:
Camp site-$100
Grandstand tickets are $125 per set(3 days one person)  3 sets available.

sent PM

Mike & Jeannie Ginn
2000 Newell #555 - sold July 2020
2019 Leisure Travel Van FX model

They are GREAT seats.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Tickets are sold!!!!! Thanks to all who were interested.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531