You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Anyone know this coach?

Does anyone know any history on the coach below? It only has one toilet mid ship with the sink and shower in the rear, interesting, also looks like now bed in front for company. Would it cost much to replace the two Chairs with a sofa bed?  I am new in the RV world but going to get started...
Thanks Dan

http://motorhomesoftexas.com/coachrv_images/newell_coach/2007--newell--45Custom--P1242

Hmmm, are you sure there isn't a second toilet in the rear beside the shower?

And I would measure the space where the two chairs are located, in the pics it looks very narrow for a sofa bed.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

That is coach #804. The recliners were put in by a previous owner. According to the floorplan, Newell originally installed a 79" Villa Sofa with arms and dual incliners rather than a sofa bed where the recliners are now. You are correct, on some of the bath and a half Newells, including this one, the owner had specified that the rear toilet be deleted so that they had only a shower and sink in the rear and a mid half bath with a sink and toilet. The mid half bath has a door into the bedroom and a door into the galley.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

It definitely is a bath and a half coach (there is a toilet in the back bath and Motor Homes Of Texas writeup confirms).  Looks like the previous owner took out the couch and put the laminate floor down (the carpet does not go under the couch) to have room for two recliners.

Oscar & Janet Valent
Full timing
2004 Foretravel U320 3820 PBBS
2007 Newell Coach #815 - Great Coach Sold
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit

I was going by the original build sheet which shows that Change Order #4 was a credit for no 2nd commode .

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

I would go with what Michael says! The pictures seems to also show that Michael is correct, one commode. So much for their write-up...

Oscar & Janet Valent
Full timing
2004 Foretravel U320 3820 PBBS
2007 Newell Coach #815 - Great Coach Sold
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit

For my tastes, I love this floor plan.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

I like the floor plan except would like a couch that that you can make into a bed for quest once in awhile. How about removing the desk and chair and replace with a couch? Michael, how can i see a floor plan or a build sheet of 804?

Dan, check your email.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Dan,
My wife and I looked at this coach in January. I thought this coach sold in March. It has one toilet mid coach with two doors. You can enter the toilet from either the hall or the bedroom.  The bed is a true king size bed and not constrained by space on the sides.  Lots of storage in the bedroom and bathroom.  This is be best driving coach I've ever test driven and it handled extremely well, very quiet, more so than our 08. The exterior paint still looks good.  We thought about making an offer but it seems this floor plan has a tendency to take a while to resell.
It needs new carpeting, the chairs should be replaced (actually needs remodeling).  I think you could buy it for $375,000.  The dealership owns it.
Reese
Newell Coach 1242