You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Very subjective questions...lol

As for my Eagle, we do really like it. I have done a ton of upgrades to it and it really is a one off. I know every inch of it and every system, some better than others. Now granted that comes with time on any brand. I spend hours just reading and learning, I am OCD. Why do we want to change...lol well that's a loaded and really ridiculous question. WE don't really want to change, I do and momma is willing to go along with it....I don't really have a valid answer to be honest. I have always looked at Newell and Prevost as the "happy ending" to RVing and have always had a dream to have one. As time went on I started hearing about Newell and some of the issues mentioned above. Remember I don't know what I don't know. But it seemed to be a constant story so I started to believe and never really researched. So that left me with Prevost. I personally would rather have no slides so I don't have that issue to deal with, but we fulltime, so don't know. Momma and I finally compromised on if we change it will have a slide.....lol

Once that compromise came about then that kinda opened the door to Newell again, but the more we looked the more we hated the interior design and style. Newell we would be looking up to about maybe 2005 and Prevost up to maybe 2002 (budget on both). With that said Newell seemed to have kitchen layouts that just didn't cut it for fulltiming (they seem very small and virtually no counter for meal prep) Everyone we would ask would always have a line like well ya know Newell owners rarely cook because they eat out....huh I doubt it, but ok. Every once in awhile we do run across a Newell that we do like, so now I am starting to learn about them and ask questions.

As far as maintenance, I do everything I can on mine. But I can't do it all. I kinda look at it as we all have 8 tires, I have a 500 cummins, you guys have cummins, Detroit, or cat. Prevost has Detroit....We all share a lot of the same systems such as heating and cooling, especially for roof air buses and Newells. I have all low voltage computer directed lighting, so do others. I have Hydrohot, prevost and I think you guys have a different version.....etc So we share a lot of the exact same maintenance issues and systems....not all, but a lot. These Eagles aint bottom row coaches...lol

Anyway, thanks for the answers, and yes I have read a lot on here.

Messages In This Thread
Very subjective questions...lol - by Mrchips - 06-08-2017, 04:07 PM
RE: Very subjective questions...lol - by folivier - 06-08-2017, 04:39 PM
RE: Very subjective questions...lol - by Yachts - 06-08-2017, 04:57 PM
RE: Very subjective questions...lol - by Fulltiming - 06-08-2017, 05:10 PM
RE: Very subjective questions...lol - by Richard - 06-08-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: Very subjective questions...lol - by HoosierDaddy - 06-08-2017, 06:17 PM
RE: Very subjective questions...lol - by Junior Guru - 06-08-2017, 07:22 PM
RE: Very subjective questions...lol - by encantotom - 06-08-2017, 08:48 PM
RE: Very subjective questions...lol - by Mrchips - 06-08-2017, 09:03 PM
RE: Very subjective questions...lol - by encantotom - 06-08-2017, 09:34 PM
RE: Very subjective questions...lol - by Junior Guru - 06-08-2017, 09:42 PM