You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Owners manual

I am hopefully soon will be purchasing a 2005-2008 Newell. I will be new at understanding RV's systems and how to use them. Does anyone have a PDF copy of an owners manual in the year I hope to purchase? it would be fun to start reading and understanding the coach pier to owning one.
Thanks Dan

the owners manuals are pretty sparse. at least they are for my 02 and was for my 90. maybe they got more complete.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

What Tom said! But, it would not hurt to give Newell Coach a call and see if they have a pdf available. Documentation is not a strong point for Newell.

Russ White
2016 Winnebago Vista LX 30T
#530  ( Sold )
1999 45' Double Slide - Factory upgrade 2004

I assumed with all the different systems they would have a 3 inch thick binder explaining how to do everything leveling to dumping sewer..

My 1992 had a 1/2" 3 ring binder as an operator manual and a couple of 3" binders with manuals for various appliances tv's receivers etc.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

You might check for coach schematics or for at least the same year. I think Newell has a big bonfire at the end of each month and burns all the manuals and schematics for the coaches. (Just kidding)

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

any idea where i can find any instructions on water bay general operation in 1996 newell? Just purchased #431 and assumed simple water in and waste out references where in the big pile of manuals. none included. Time to hook up water and dump any place to find reference materials for what should be simple procedure.

Robert David & Teresa Ann Smith 
coach #431
Long Beach, MS

The best thing to do is to take flashlight, pen, and paper to sketch the valves and piping in your water bay. All the valves should be visible. Keep in mind that for water pumps to work, water must be able to flow into them from the water tank. Most Newells do not have valving leaving the pumps. Also, you can fill the water tank via a hose hooked to the city connection, or from separate fill ports at the top of the water bay.

The sewer dump has a counterintuitive valve setup. The black waste dumps directly into the tank. The gray waste all dumps into the external drains, and the external drain runs into the black tank at the dump valves. The normal setup will have the final valve closed, and the grey water valve open. That allows the grey water to run into the tank, yet keep any waste from dumping. If you are in a situation where you can dump grey water directly to the ground, you can maximize your tank volume by closing the grey water valve into the waste tank, and opening the main dump valve. That way black waste stays in the tank, and grey water simply drains out the open dump valve.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Looking for a 2008 Newell owners manual in PDF form, and suggestions?

Looking for a 2008 Newell Coach owners manual in PDF form, any suggestions?

I have a 2008. Owner's manual is 52 pages, the only really useful one being the cover page with Newell's phone number, and I don't have a high-speed scanner at present but I will see if I can't take it to kinkos or something like that and have it scanned to me so I can email it to you.

2008 C-15/ZF12
Towing Jeep Gladiator (BluOx/AirForce)