You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Amana repair manual

I have a side by side Amana refrigerator with the water and ice on the outside freezer door. Model ARS9265BB. My water dispenser works, and my ice dispenser works except the ice dispenser door does not work. If I move the ice dispenser door manually, I get ice. The control panel on the outside of the door lights are not working. Reading all I can find, I am thinking the control panel is bad, but I can't figure out how to disassemble the outside door dispencer mechanism. I checked with Amana.com, they will not release the repair manual, and want me to setup a service call. I would rather just order the parts. Any ideas?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mike & Jeannie Ginn
2000 Newell #555 - sold July 2020
2019 Leisure Travel Van FX model

Sometimes an illustrated parts breakdown can shed a lot of light on how things are put together

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Many of the appliance part supplier websites actually include assembly / parts drawings.

For example:
http://www.appliancepartspros.com/09-fz-...65bb0.html

(I've never used that particular site for parts, but just an example of what is available)

Paul
Coach #540
2000 Double Slide, Bath and a half, Average sized fan for its age
Fulltiming for a while around CO