You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Campground Review Websites

(12-03-2012, 03:59 AM)rheavn Wrote:  Todd,
I have found this one to be the best, but you have to read into the reviews. Campgrounds are rated from a low of 1 to a high of 10. A 10 to a person in a tent may not be a 10 to one in a Newell. A ten to a 9' tall class C may not be a ten to a 13' Newell, but it only says reviewer was in a motorhome There is a link to the individual campground's web site and a link to look at where the campground is located that is helpful. I've used the web site since the early 2000s. It is a good guide to help finding campgrounds you like. I have developed my own criteria that is now different than where I used to like to camp when I had my truck camper in the 70s. For the 45 footers I have listed a bunch of parks in a posting that I use & I have started a "45' Newell friendly parks" picture gallery in the photo section. For my own use I have developed a campground spreadsheet that I use when I plan a trip. The spreadsheet has campgrounds I would visit in most of the 48 states-I have no plans to motorhome in Hawaii or Alaska. As I see campgrounds reviewed on the web site that looks good to me, I add them to my spreadsheet.

http://www.rvparkreviews.com/

Excellent thank you.

Todd & Dawn Flickema
Former owners of a Classic 1984 Newell
71 Karmann Ghia
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Messages In This Thread
Campground Review Websites - by Flick - 12-02-2012, 10:28 PM
RE: Campground Review Websites - by rheavn - 12-03-2012, 03:59 AM
RE: Campground Review Websites - by Flick - 12-03-2012, 07:32 AM
RE: Campground Review Websites - by whatsnewell - 12-03-2012, 09:06 AM