You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Need a tag axle hub

I am in need of a right rear tag axle hub, (Meritor) and possibly a (Meritor) brake rotor as well. 
So far, I have found the hub for 1397.00 Part# A333U4181
And the rotor for 240.00 Part# 3218K167
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!
John

John, Sheri & Lily Kai Curwick
1996 Newell #406, 2015 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock, FJ Cruiser, Harley Fatboy. 35 CABO Express Tongue

I am a little confused. You have part numbers and prices, what help are you seeking?

Confirmation of part numbers?
Different source?

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I believe he is looking for a less expensive option.

When I had to replace my front steering knuckle (spindle), I was telling a friend how much the parts cost.
His reply -
If you're going to eat like an elephant, you better be ready to $#!t like one too. . . . .

Put things back in perspective for me.

1987 classic #159
8V92 MUI , Allison 740

(08-12-2017, 07:53 PM)kyleb Wrote:  I believe he is looking for a less expensive option.

When I had to replace my front steering knuckle (spindle), I was telling a friend how much the parts cost.
His reply -
If you're going to eat like an elephant, you better be ready to $#!t like one too. . . . .

Put things back in perspective for me.
Thanks for the replies guys, Yes, I'm just looking for better prices if possible. I figured or hoped maybe someone had been in my shoes and had a line on a better deal. That's all.

1996 Newell #406, 2015 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock, FJ Cruiser, Harley Fatboy. 35 CABO Express Tongue

Find it Parts was where I found the best price on my Steering knuckle.

I found a kingpin kit (both sides included) on ebay for $60. Was a brand new Meritor kit.

1987 classic #159
8V92 MUI , Allison 740

(08-12-2017, 08:52 PM)kyleb Wrote:  Find it Parts was where I found the best price on my Steering knuckle.

I found a kingpin kit (both sides included) on ebay for $60. Was a brand new Meritor kit.

Thanks Kyleb, That is where I found the hub also. 1400.00 just seems pricey for one.

I understand, List price for my steering knuckle was over $1800 !  

After thinking about it for a while & not being able to find a better price, I decided that I'd be happier with a new knuckle than without the coach. I increased the amount I was putting in "The Newel Fund" each month & bought the parts required.
I have not regretted it for an instant. $$$ well spent !

Cost over $1200 for front tires, not looking forward to dealing with the drive axle . . . .

1987 classic #159
8V92 MUI , Allison 740