You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Everpure THM filters

Just a heads up.

The THM filters from Everpure have been discontinued, with the H-1200 filters cited as a "direct replacement". The H-1200's provide additional filtration over the THM's.

However -- the H-1200's are longer and at least in my coach, cannot be installed in the current configuration. I didn't measure when I was down there but I would guess they were maybe about 5-6" longer.

You can still find some places with the THM filters. I've reordered them with the expectation that I'll need to do some reconfiguration in the water bay next year to get H-1200's to fit.

Paul
Coach #540
2000 Double Slide, Bath and a half, Average sized fan for its age
Fulltiming for a while around CO

Thanks Paul, I just replaced mine a couple of months ago with the THM filters.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

I just ordered a set, received them a couple days ago. Kinda pricey though!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bryan
Ionia, MI
1983 Apollo Sceptre 35' DP

Yep, they think a lot of those 2 filters.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

I know that I am due to replace these also. As a fulttimer, the 700 gallon rating on these is not much. I am sure between coffee, drinking water, and the ice maker, we exceed 700 gallons in about 6 months. Am I missing something here.. 85.00 x 2 filters for 6 months of drinking water?

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

you are not missing anything. we dont full time but if we did, we would put in an RO

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

RO is a great treatment option but not good at conserving water. RO wastes a lot of water in the membrane back flush cycle, typically 60-80% of the water taken in becomes brine.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

170.00 buys a lot of bottled water.

1995 # 390