You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Arrival / departure routine

Paul,

I have two thoughts.... First, airing the tires is something that you should only rarely need to do. Mine may loose a few pounds over months. Any more than that, and you may have a leak. Also, the air doubler system (using engine to air tires) takes a really long time. If you air up during the day, you should not disturb your neighbors too much. Smile

About the leveling. .... The only way that I level (and operate the slides) is with the engine running. Currently, I normally just try to find a fairly level spot, put out the slides and call it a day. (I almost never auto-level). If you are on a level spot, and auto leveling takes a long time, maybe your mercury switch is out of whack. There are quite a number of threads on here about the auto level logic, but in most cases the HWH system will drop the high side(s) until level. If it cannot achieve level at that point, it will try to inflate the low sides. (low is shown with yellow lights on the HWH panel). Some systems are set to run the compressor and bypass the pressure switch while leveling. (Mine does not do that).

You might try your hand at manually leveling the coach (using the keypad in manual mode and a bubble level) and see how long it takes you to achieve level. If you are level according to the 4' level but you have yellow lights on, then your mercury switch probably needs adjustment.

Of course, your milage may vary.

bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Messages In This Thread
Arrival / departure routine - by pestes - 10-22-2017, 02:52 PM
RE: Arrival / departure routine - by pestes - 10-22-2017, 03:35 PM
RE: Arrival / departure routine - by bikestuff - 10-22-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: Arrival / departure routine - by valento - 10-22-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: Arrival / departure routine - by encantotom - 10-22-2017, 08:59 PM
RE: Arrival / departure routine - by pestes - 10-23-2017, 08:57 AM
RE: Arrival / departure routine - by Richard - 10-23-2017, 03:30 PM