You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Side panel removal in front slide

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone knows how the front facing panel is mounted in the front driver's side slide. The plastic catch that holds the sliding window shade in place is not catching and of course it is far up in the corner out of reach to replace without removing the panel.

I had the side section of the phantom wall out last night to fix a broken cellular blind string and found a single screw holding the back edge in place. I suspect that I need to remove the top valance from the slide but was looking for some guidance before going through that effort. I'm hoping that I don't have to remove the couch as well, but not holding my breath on that one. I suspect there's probably at least one more screw back behind the couch arm rest.

Unfortunately, the dog has not offered any assistance in this effort. And the wife is not a huge fan of the shelf-paper-as-window-shade mod even though it does provide some nice exterior color.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Paul
Coach #540
2000 Double Slide, Bath and a half, Average sized fan for its age
Fulltiming for a while around CO

Messages In This Thread
Side panel removal in front slide - by pestes - 11-29-2017, 10:52 AM
RE: Side panel removal in front slide - by InfiLights - 11-29-2017, 12:47 PM
RE: Side panel removal in front slide - by encantotom - 11-29-2017, 01:41 PM
RE: Side panel removal in front slide - by pestes - 11-29-2017, 05:59 PM
RE: Side panel removal in front slide - by RussWhite - 11-29-2017, 07:14 PM
RE: Side panel removal in front slide - by pestes - 11-29-2017, 08:47 PM