You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell Sponsored Rally in Fort Worth

Please check out http://www.newellcoach.com/2012/12/03/ne...-3rd-2013/ for information on the upcoming Newell Rally in Fort Worth, TX. As the link indicates, the Rally will be April 29th - May 3rd, 2013. The price is yet to be finalized but is estimated to be around $2,500 for a coach with 2 people. Georgia and I have attended several Newell Rallies and have been very pleased. They are significantly different than the mini-rallies. Activities are pre-arranged, daily happy hour is provided, and full hookup site and excellent food at noteworthy locations is included in the price. Some older coaches are in attendance and are welcomed, although most of the Newell sponsored rallies attendees have fairly new coaches. One of the great things about Newell is that I have never found a difference in the way you are treated whether you have a brand new Newell or a 20 year old Newell. The attendees we have met have been extremely gracious and fun loving individuals. As you might expect, the emphasis is on social activities rather than working on coaches.

Georgia and I will likely attend this rally since it is just a few hours up to road.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Well I would attend but after living in FTW for ten years I owe so many people money that I can't show my face.

Just kidding, Fort Worth is a neat place and that is the perfect time of year to be there.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I thought the refernce to witnessing a miracle in our time in their information about the events was pretty funny.

Todd & Dawn Flickema
Former owners of a Classic 1984 Newell
71 Karmann Ghia
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Michael,
Suzy asked me a question I couldn't answer so I'll ask you. At these Newell rallies they go to several different sites. How do they get there? Do they drive themselves? or is transportation provided?

Thanks in advance.............................

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Steve,

I have only attended 2 Newell rallies: the first was in Breckenridge @ Tiger Run RV park. It has been so long ago I only remember that we drove our own cars to the restaurants each night or 2 couples would double up in one car.

The second rally was held at Buckhorn Lake RV park in Kerrville, TX. At this rally most of the caterers came to the RV park each night. One night we drove into San Antonio and had dinner at a really upscale restaurant. We drove our car to this spot as well.

Both of these rallies were held over a dozen years ago, so things may have changed a bit. I know that Buckhorn Lake RV resort in Kerrville, TX has a 40 seat bus that they use to move rally attendees from the RV park to whereever!

If I were you I would call Newell to find out for sure.

Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2005 Honda Pilot

[quote='rheavn' pid='3001' dateline='1356132529']
Michael,
Suzy asked me a question I couldn't answer so I'll ask you. At these Newell rallies they go to several different sites. How do they get there? Do they drive themselves? or is transportation provided?

I have been to one rally in Chicago area. We stayed on two different site and any time we went to something they had a charter bus that took us. The first rally you go to is usually half price so that was the only one I could afford. They are first class all the way and first time attendees it is a great deal. Have fun

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

The Newell sponsored rallies I have attended provided transportation to offsite events.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Transportation will be provided to the offsite Fort Worth events.

John Clark

We went to three rallies, Port St Lucy, Fl, Guymas, Mexico and Key West, Fl, all three were spectacular and every one of them transportation was provided to all events. The resurants and events were very special. At this point in my life a Newell rally is out of the question, but if things were different I would not hesitate to go any of them.

Wally

Wally, i will drive you anywhere you want to go if you come to our get together in spearfish this summer......

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH