You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Passenger Recliner

I installed an air ride drivers seat for Rhonda. I removed the passenger recliner and swivel base. It needs a good home. The leather has been restored so it looks practically new. The color is Colonial Beige, otherwise known as Taupe. The chair is intact with the swivel base, electrical tilt and raise, and the mounting plate for the floor. 

The good news is the price is RIGHT, the bad news is that if you want it, you would have to pick it up in Inverness Fl. 

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I'm interested.....what are its measurements? H, W, L?

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Me too, if it doesn't work for Clarke.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

H 39"
W 30 "
D 29"

Keep in mind that you will need about 21.5 " from the center pivot to the wll to allow the chair to swivel.

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad

I'm up for a road trip if those in front of me decline to pick up the chair.

1987 classic #159
8V92 MUI , Allison 740

I'll work through the list until we have a taker.

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad

The recliner has a home.

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad

And the passenger seat has been retrieved and installed.....

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Nice job !!

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

(01-21-2018, 06:04 AM)Richard Wrote:  I installed an air ride drivers seat for Rhonda. I removed the passenger recliner and swivel base. It needs a good home. The leather has been restored so it looks practically new. The color is Colonial Beige, otherwise known as Taupe. The chair is intact with the swivel base, electrical tilt and raise, and the mounting plate for the floor. 

The good news is the price is RIGHT, the bad news is that if you want it, you would have to pick it up in Inverness Fl. 

Richard what did you use to restore the seat? We tried the product you used but it did not fill in the cracks in the leather. Thanks joe

Joe Galowitch
1998 Newell
Coach 459 45 foot 1 slide