You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Poll: Are you having Issues with your Bode Air Door (check all that apply) - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I have a Bode Entrance Air Door
26.32%
26.32%
I have a Bode Air Door and it is working well
15.79%
15.79%
I will be attending the 2018 Rally at Bella Terra
36.84%
36.84%
I would be interested in get my Bode Air Door worked on at the Rally
10.53%
10.53%
I have issues with my Bode Air Door and will post specifics on my Bode Air Door issues in this thread
10.53%
10.53%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Bode Door Issues for Those Attending the 2018 NewellGurus/No Rally Rally

For those attending the 2018 NewellGurus/No Rally Rally in May 2018, we would like to determine if there are sufficient interest in having Bode Air Door issues addresses by Newell to warrant Newell providing some level of assistance.

IF you have a Bode Air Door AND are planning on attending the No Rally Rally in May 2018, please vote in this poll to help determine interest.

Please check as many boxes as apply to your coach if you have a Bode Entrance Air Operated Door. If you are having issues and plan on attending the rally, please make a post below describing the specific issues you are experiencing.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

I voted on the above before I read the instructions to vote on multiple items if applicable.
- I will be attending Rally
- I do have a bode door
- the door is working fine now
- I have had problems in the past that cleared up in past few months. I am wondering if the levelness of pad plays a big part?
- I am always interested in preventative maintenance and learning systems

Mike & Jeannie Ginn
2000 Newell #555 - sold July 2020
2019 Leisure Travel Van FX model

Mike, I have added a note to the question. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

We are attending Rally at Bella Terra
Our Bode Door has trouble closing when weather is cold.

Julius & Charlene
2001 Newell #576

I have a Bode door and it needs a helping hand at times. Other times it closes properly. I was told by the dealership if they adjust the air then it slams shut

Rob & Di MillsĀ 
2004 Newell Coach #680

We are definitely wanting our Bode door adjusted.
It does not want to close when it is cold.

Julius & Charlene
2001 Newell #576

Have a Bode door that did not work properly for 1.5 years until Henry at Newell finally did his magic and fixed it. Newell had tried fixing it 4 times before but the fixes never worked. We had a slight problem in that the door would open as we were going down the rode at 60-65 mph. My wife did not appreciate the blast of air smacking her in the face when this happened. I finally had to use a seat belt to hold the door shut while we were in motion to keep it closed.

Oscar & Janet Valent
Full timing
2004 Foretravel U320 3820 PBBS
2007 Newell Coach #815 - Great Coach Sold
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit