You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Leak dripping in underneath bay with Inverters

Thanks guys for the Referal. I’m sure I can help.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Today begins water isolation effort to try and determine the source of the leak. I will update when I find the source!

Rob & Di Mills 
2004 Newell Coach #680

I just wanted to thank everyone for their assistance. The leak was isolated to the filtered water and I just got back from Newell where they replaced the water line to the refrigerator which was the source of the leak.

Rob & Di Mills 
2004 Newell Coach #680

(06-14-2018, 08:40 AM)SwankyWheels Wrote:  I just wanted to thank everyone for their assistance.  The leak was isolated to the filtered water and I just got back from Newell where they replaced the water line to the refrigerator which was the source of the leak.

I know this was an old thread but the same happened on my dads #730. We had the Sub Zero serviced at the same time, he ran a new line.

I am the head caretaker and floor sweeper on my dads coach. Also the one who drives it to Oklahoma for him for service.
2005 Coach 730

I had a service guy replace the fan on my Sub Zero and he warned me about the plastic water pipe to the ice maker. To the point that he had me sign to say that I had been warned! He was saying use a braided pipe.

Mick & Renee
2009 Newell 45’ 8” #1277, C15 625HP 12-speed ZF
Full time working and traveling.