You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Power surge took out Refridge and micro/Convection

Richard,
Thanks, I will definitely try that first before tossing it out!
Also, if you or anyone, can school me on the contactor switch for the incoming 240, I would be very happy. I replaced mine last week because it was not pulling down, not realizing that there was a problem brewing on my power pole that supplies the power to my office, and ultimately to the coach. After replacing it everything worked, so I left for the weekend (not in the coach though).
So today I find the new contactor not pulling down again? So I'm thinking that the "open neutral" killed it again? If I push it down manually things work while it is pushed in, but it does not stay down. Same thing with the previous one too. I'm hoping a new one will fix it. I checked with Newell, and they said it could be that or the little control board (which is no longer available). They said the sell a replacement box for it all, but I really don't want to go there!
All this from the power pole problem! Jeeez!

John, Sheri & Lily Kai Curwick
1996 Newell #406, 2015 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock, FJ Cruiser, Harley Fatboy. 35 CABO Express Tongue

Messages In This Thread