You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

My 39ft 1993 Coach is Back on the Market

Coach 337, a 1993 39 ft coach is back on the market. Several weeks ago I listed it but then removed the listing when potential buyers were put of by the uncertainty of the transmission's condition due to the trans temp gauge gradually rising toward unhealthy levels on a couple trips last year. I was sure I had solved the problem by replacing the temp gauge and sensor, but had not yet proven it on the road. I have now completed three trips with the coach and the trans temp gauge is behaving normally.

It is listed on RVTrader for $45,000 and includes 4 new tires and an oil change since the original listing.

I'll not leave y'all, I'll still hang out here and help when I can.

Jon Kabbe
1993 coach 337 with Civic towed

Jon
Awesome looking coach - looks like a great unit - I'm sure the new owner will be thrilled with your attention to detail and technical expertise. I'm a big fan of the slightly smaller coaches. Although I have to admit the slides and extra room does look very appealing. Of course 39 feet is almost 25% bigger then my 30 foot unit.
Best or luck on the process - I think you're selling your unit a little short - I'd list it as a Great example of a 1993 Newell custom coach - big enough to be very comfortable - small enough to fit in your driveway. Smile

John and Marcia Marshall 
1975 Newell 30ft - 9.0 IHC
1986 Navstar 9.0 Diesel 160hp
98 Mustang GT
getting closer
ASE Master & Computer Admin
Love old tech  Idea

Thanks John, I really appreciate the perspective.

May the rivets be with you,
Jon

Jon Kabbe
1993 coach 337 with Civic towed