You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Free Fantastic Fan dome replacements!

Some of you may already know about the lifetime warranty on your Fantastic Fan dome top. But for those of you who do not, just go to the Dometic web site, they own the Fantastic Fan line.  Call Dometic and they will replace for free, shipping included! 
I called them and told them one of mine shattered into pieces and the other has a crack in it, and they sent me 2 new ones!
Hope this helps you when you are in the need, as one day you will need it!

John, Sheri & Lily Kai Curwick
1996 Newell #406, 2015 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock, FJ Cruiser, Harley Fatboy. 35 CABO Express Tongue

Several years ago as I started restoration on my ‘93 I called Fantastic Fan with a list of parts I needed to rebuild my Fantastic Fan. Upon hearing my list the nice lady said to send it in and they would rebuild it for me. They did not....They sent me a complete new fan!!!
I hope that their commitment to customer satisfaction survives now that Dometic owns them.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

I think it is Hoosier! They did me good!

John, Sheri & Lily Kai Curwick
1996 Newell #406, 2015 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock, FJ Cruiser, Harley Fatboy. 35 CABO Express Tongue