You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New friends

Thanks to Steve and Suzy for giving Jo Ann and me a tour of their beautiful coach this afternoon. Although their coach is probably 10 years newer than what we could buy, much of what we saw and heard would still be applicable to a Classic WB.

On the way home I did think of some additional questions, and if I don't find the answers already on the forum I'll ask.

Thanks again!

David Lininger, kb0zke
1993 Foretravel U300 40'
Build 4371

David,

Darlene and I and our daughter and her 2 kids spent a good part of a week at camp Bare this summer. the best rv park we ever stayed at......

their coach is stunningly nice.

and steve keeps his rig in tip top condition.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

"their coach is stunningly nice.

and steve keeps his rig in tip top condition."

We noticed. They set a very high standard. Having them only 2 1/2 hours away could be either good or bad (for me). I like having an expert close by. I'm not sure that I like having Jo Ann able to look at the engine of Steve's coach and then look at ours. I suspect that I had better invest in lots of elbow grease.

David Lininger, kb0zke
1993 Foretravel U300 40'
Build 4371

the 8v92's are an awesome engine, but they are not as much of a looker as the series 60 with all the polished metal.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

It was Suzy & my pleasure to spend some time with very nice quality people--David & Jo Ann. Hopefully they will find "their Newell" and join the Newell family in the future. David & Jo Ann you should give some consideration to coming to our guru rally this summer in Spearfish, SD. There will be several Newells of the vintage you are interested in to look at and people who can explain how they function in real life. If you have additional questions feel free to call.

PS "Elbow grease" is free

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531