You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

SOLD--Nice looking '04
Well, I been speaking to the owner "Marc" about this coach. He has sent me a pdf file loaded with photos of it. I believe this is the best deal I've seen on an '04 Newell. I'd like to buy it but I can't until my home is sold. I suspect it will be gone before I can get my home sold.

Chuck & Tela Millsap
2004 Wanderlodge M380

Chuck & Tela Millsap

Bullhead City, AZ

2000 Wanderlodge LXi S/S

2004 Wanderlodge M380 D/S Sold

2000 Wanderlodge LXi N/S Sold

'06 Jeep Liberty Toad
One of my favorite things the 04' have is the executive step, much more sturdy than the kwikee. The paint on that coach is beautiful as well. Goodluck with your house, hopefully it'll sell and you can join the Newell family!
WOW!! This coach is awesome!!
Jeff and Pam Reganall
1996 45' Newell Coach #432 Series 60, Allison 6 Speed
Towing 2012 3/4T Ram Truck loaded with the RZR 1000XP
(01-09-2013, 05:28 PM)rheavn Wrote: This is an '04, 4 slides, 4 roof airs, opposing sofas in livingroom, detroit series 60, Valid leveling system and a rear bath. Unclear if it has a 1/2 bath and the steerable tag. Looks like a good price for a '04 with only 62,000 miles.

http://www.rvonline.com/single-ad.asp?Re...chMethod=1

Steve, FYI ~ the factory told me that the steerable tag didn't come into play until coach #700 and after.
That is about what I show. I believe that coach 699, a 2004 quad slide bath and half, mid entry also had the ZF steerable tag but I don't show any before that.
Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com
I thought it was cool that there is a way to tell whether or not it is a steerable tag just by the coach's exterior characteristics. Don't even need the coach number. There is so much to learn about these incredible machines............................
Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531
I'm afraid that coach just may be SOLD!
See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin
Ron Skeen just called and said tell all the Guru's he is motoring south on I-5 in CA in the 04 and the yellow stripes match all his yellow toys!
Thanks,
Steve Magown
West Monroe, LA
1997 Newell #458
Congratulation Ron!!!!!!! That is one gorgeous coach and the yellow does tie in to your toys. The funny thing is that I posted this coach because it was as close as I could find to what Steve Magown said he was looking for in a coach.
Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531
Steve:
Ron beat me to the punch!
Steve Magown
West Monroe, LA
1997 Newell #458