You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newellbie

Howdy Guru's-
Denise and Jeff here...traveled from the 'old site' were we were lurkers/wannabes.
We have been looking and learning about Newell's and have had the great pleasure to speak to several of the forum members.
We are actively looking to buy and have already eliminated our house and are full-timing in a 5'ver...proved the model/lifestyle...so now it is "Newell Time" Big Grin

I married a Miami, Okie gal and she grew up knowing the Newell product.
So easy sell there...just had to make sure the RV down-sized lifestyle was for us...and we both love it more than we thought!

Looking at late 80's thru the 90's...

Hope to learn more and will contribute when we can.

We are in Norman, OK

Happy Trails.
D & J

Denise & Jeff,
Welcome to the site. There are many people on this site that can answer questions concerning any vintage Newell you may have. I bought my Newell in 2010 and couldn't be happier. I searched for "my Newell" for almost three years and found it to be a fun experience. I have also found that the Newell family is made up of some great folks and have made some real friends. I hope your search is as much fun!

Good Luck........................

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Denise and Jeff, welcome.

i also sent you a PM.

glad you found our gurus site.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Welcome Denise and Jeff.
You should consider joining us in South Dakota this June. There will be quite a few newells there.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Welcome Denise and Jeff!

I think you will find the bunch of folks that hang out here to be among the nicest on the planet! On top of that, they know almost as much about Newells as the craftsmen that built them.

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Another welcome from a wannabe.

Although Newell was on many of the suggested brands, I always ignored them because I thought they were too expensive. I've since been proven wrong (easy enough to do), so I investigated further. Short version, we like what we have seen.

David Lininger, kb0zke
1993 Foretravel U300 40'
Build 4371

Welcome Denise and Jeff......so glad you migrated over to our site. Most of us used to be on the other site. You have found the site with a few 100 years of Newell knowledge between us.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Welcome Denise & Jeff
Lots of welth of knowlage here at Gurus and lot of fun to meet great Newell owners!

Les & Cheryl Korcala

Fulltime on the road hub base in Montana

Newell 2001 2 slide #582
security system 2 Rhodesians Ridgebacks (Basha & M'Kala)
Nissan Exterra 2007
Co-Motion "Robusta" tandem
Trek "madone" road bikes
Trek 5.8 MTb

You've found a great place to land....

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

Denise and Jeff, glad you are full-timing and hope that you will find a Newell that meets your needs and expectations. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have. We have folks that pretty much cover the waterfront on Newells of all ages.

Welcome aboard and I will second Forest and Cindy's suggestion that you join us in Spearfish. If you haven't found a Newell by then it would be a great opportunity to see a multitude of Newells in one place and if you do, you might get some free help with it.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com