You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Saturday Dec 1

Saw two late model Newells southbound on I 75 just a few miles north of Ocala. One was pulling a dark colored Cherokee, and looked a lot like Richard and Marla. @"rwatts7777"  The other was pulling a black stacker with three axles.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

(12-02-2018, 05:57 PM)Richard Wrote:  Saw two late model Newells southbound on I 75 just a few miles north of Ocala. One was pulling a dark colored Cherokee, and looked a lot like Richard and Marla. @"rwatts7777"  The other was pulling a black stacker with three axles.

Richard,

The first one was Janet and I with our Jeep Grand Cherokee and the second was Mike Cassidy with his stacker trailer. We both ended up at the Myakka River Motorcoach Resort.

Oscar & Janet Valent
Full timing
2004 Foretravel U320 3820 PBBS
2007 Newell Coach #815 - Great Coach Sold
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit

Are you guys there for the winter?

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

(12-03-2018, 03:31 PM)Richard Wrote:  Are you guys there for the winter?

Yes, we are here until the end of March.  May be headed to Nacogdoches TX after that depending on how the Foretravel ic-37 comes together.  If the ic-37 meets our needs for downsizing our Newell will be up for sale.  Will most likely not know the answer to this until the end of next month.

Are you and Rhonda going to be here in Florida this winter or off traveling the countryside?

Oscar & Janet Valent
Full timing
2004 Foretravel U320 3820 PBBS
2007 Newell Coach #815 - Great Coach Sold
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit