You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
This Memorial Day we Honor those who have served and those who have given their lives to protect the USA.

Light switches
These are the common light switches in my coach.  They are black, on/off and do not illuminate.  They are Carling Technology switches.  Part #RA901-RB-B-0-N.

I would guess that these same switches were used in coaches from 1997 into the early 2000s.

I ordered them from Mouser Electronics.  I received them in just over 24 hrs.  Great service!  Mouser part #691-RA901RBB0N

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Car...8yQV4f4%3d

The new one is on the bottom:      
Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531
Good find Steve.
Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com
they do burn out. i have replaced several. i keep a variety of them. lighted, unlighted, red sides, all black. on off on

tom
2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

On our coach, the lighted switch for the water heater is a 120v lighted switch. I got a few 12v switches to replace it when it burned out. The 12v switches were VERY bright for a VERY short time. Be sure to get proper voltage for lighted switches.
I have replaced several in the last few months, I get them at auto zone . Same switch.
Roger1 coach#588 2001 triple slide 45.8