You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1st Annual Midwest No Rally Rally

The 1st Annual Midwest No Rally Rally will be held at Petoskey RV Resort on July 25 through July 31, 2019.  I know it is snowing and very cold this winter in the midwest, but this is a great time to plan a summer get away.  The average temperature in Petoskey during this period is 76 & 59, so this will be a great way to beat the heat!  The resort is located on the shores of Lake Michigan with lots of activities to partake in.

The No Rally Rallys focus on informal socializing with fellow Newell owners.  If you haven't attended a No Rally Rally come on down to Bella Terra RV Resort from May 1-15th and see first hand how much fun and "friends helping friends" we have.

There is no cost for the rally itself.  You only pay for your campsite which you book yourself.  The resort gets very full in the summer so make your reservation early.

https://www.sunrvresorts.com/resorts/mid.../petoskey/

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

I've been to Petoskey RV Resort a few times, it's very nice.  I remember one particular Friday night meet & greet hosted by the resort, they served the best ever sangria.  Smile

Nice pool and hot tub too. 

For the bicyclists in the group, there's a FANTSTIC paved bike path right outside the park entrance that will take you north to Petoskey and Harbor Springs, and south to Cheyboygan……..all three great little cities to visit. 

Bryan

Bryan
Ionia, MI
1983 Apollo Sceptre 35' DP

Interested in going. Love that area!

94 Newell #365, 2009 Smart, 2005 500SL, 2012 ML350, 1934 Ford Streetrod Golf Cart, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc. Car and Boat CrazyTongue

Phyllis and George will arrive 
7-25 staying all week

Georgeb
Coach 385
Toad Mini Cooper 

The No Rally Rally is canceled. We have sold our farm and will be moving in July.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

George and Phyllis still plan to be in Petoskey
On 7-25.....

Georgeb
Coach 385
Toad Mini Cooper 

Are you moving south?

Congrats on selling your farm Steve.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com