You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2008 at MOT

This is kind of an odd case.  This ad showed sold several weeks ago.  The coach showed up at Rayford Crossing RV Resort.  I spoke with the new owners who said they had just purchased at MOT.  The coach now shows back for sale at MOT.

http://motorhomesoftexas.com/coachrv/new...ath--P1296

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Hi, Steve,

Where are you seeing it as for sale? I don't see it on the MOT homepage or their Newell specific search, and the page you linked says Sold when I view it. The "larger photos" page does still show a list price of $374,500, but I'm guessing that's a page that wasn't updated.

My notes show this as coach 1249...hope that's accurate.

Robert
2002 Prevost Liberty XLII, Series 60
IG: @thisisbobalou

It is #1249. I just rechecked MOT and it is gone. This morning it still showed for sale.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Pending again at MoT:

1.  A couple months ago I spoke to them right after it had been sold, or pending.  It was coming back on the market then.

2.  Looks like the end of year Newell sale was a success.

In my brief investigations as a newbie inquirer I have sometimes believed I have detected consignments or other pre-owned rigs off on these jaunts.  Perhaps that is where extra odometer readings come from.  That is they seem to escape off the lot ....  Now prob. pending sale again.

Eric