You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1990 Newell vs 1999 Foretravel: first coach decision

Hi all!  I am new to the forum even though I joined a while ago as I’ve only made one post and and have been lurking and learning since.  Here’s my dilemma.  I am just about ready to purchase my first coach, it will be a used coach. I have narrowed my choices down and although never thought I would find a Newell that I can afford or want, I have.  My first possibility is a 1990 Newell with low miles, under 70kmiles.  It’s 42 ft long and was stored indoors until last year.

The other choice is a 1999 foretravel u320.  42 ft with a tag axle.  Inside has been renovated with new floors, rug, and furniture.  Also has new parts like new a/c units up top and new airbags all around.  Has about 150k miles, outside shows wear comensurate with miles and with being in the weather but seems to be in good shape and maintained.

I know there are many variables but I would appreciate opinions on which would be a better coach (I realize they may be biased).  

Thanks

Morgan Baron

Messages In This Thread