You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Finding A Coach Inspectior for Purchase

Dear Karl,

Thank you very much for your response and invitation! I would absolutely like to take you up on your generous offer.

As an engineer, I'm less interested in "bling" but highly interested in the thought and execution put into all the components "behind the scenes." That's what initially drew me to Newell Coaches, and the innovation, craftsmanship and engineering prowess continues to intrigue me. It was by total accident that I discovered the Gurus - and it has opened up an entirely new depth of experience that I haven't found an equal to. This is really an amazing group.

I guess it was sheer luck a number of years ago that Newell elected to showcase a couple of coaches in San Diego at Holland RV. It was totally by accident we saw them, as we were looking at a Country Coach Magna they had, and our salesman said "you've got to see these." and pretty much dragged us across the lot. Seeing that early 2000 and a 2006 (I believe - it was white base color with five accent colors including orange that went back to your HQ and was eventually repainted primarily black) was my very first introduction to "a Newell" ~ and it was an eye opener! While you could see the evolution of styles between the two, it was clear both shared the same bedrock of solid construction and extreme talent in craftsmanship.

As you can imagine, the sophistication of these incredible machines also gives me pause as I try and evaluation their mechanical soundness - especially when forced to do it from a (sometimes great) distance. This amazing forum continues to make this (and many other related challenges) so much easier ~ I'm incredibly indebted to them!

So, I look forward to being a future "Newell family member" ~ hopefully soon!

Thanks for your kind reply!

Mark of SJC

Mark of SJC

Messages In This Thread
Finding A Coach Inspectior for Purchase - by MarkofSJC - 02-15-2019, 06:25 PM
RE: Finding A Coach Inspectior for Purchase - by encantotom - 02-16-2019, 12:46 AM
RE: Finding A Coach Inspectior for Purchase - by kblade145 - 02-16-2019, 06:45 PM
RE: Finding A Coach Inspectior for Purchase - by edkunkel - 02-16-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Finding A Coach Inspectior for Purchase - by Richard - 02-17-2019, 06:31 AM
RE: Finding A Coach Inspectior for Purchase - by pairodice - 02-17-2019, 08:41 AM
RE: Finding A Coach Inspectior for Purchase - by Chester Stone - 02-17-2019, 09:19 AM
RE: Finding A Coach Inspectior for Purchase - by MarkofSJC - 02-23-2019, 01:38 PM
RE: Finding A Coach Inspectior for Purchase - by HoosierDaddy - 02-24-2019, 09:03 PM
RE: Finding A Coach Inspectior for Purchase - by DK on the road - 03-23-2019, 11:49 AM
RE: Finding A Coach Inspectior for Purchase - by Rving Labs - 12-17-2021, 12:13 PM
RE: Finding A Coach Inspectior for Purchase - by Kreavet - 12-01-2022, 03:13 PM
RE: Finding A Coach Inspectior for Purchase - by Trainer - 12-01-2022, 07:16 PM