You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Rally seminars--shortened version

I'm super excited for the 6 confirmed seminars and will be attending each and every one of them!  As for the 5 additional ideas for the seminars....yes Yes YES!!!!  Below was my original seminar wish list and happy to know that MOST if not all will be covered.  Looking forward to meeting all the gurus and fellow Newell owners.  I'll be there May 2-15.  May 4th is my bday (May the Fourth be with you) and attending this rally is truly the best gift anyone could have: Friends teaching and helping friends.  See you all in 3 weeks!  

1. How to give your coach a complete annual PM service.  Newell charges $4500 for this.  I know, welcome to owning a Newell.
2. Aquahot service and system overview.  Also the Teddy heater under front table doesn't turn on.  Fan stuck?  Zone issue?
3. Generator service and system overview.  Can an after market Auto Gen Start be installed?  Gen Mate?
4. Complete walk through of the coach learning all the systems, switches, dials, relays, etc.
5. How to find and fix an air leak and proper seal maintenance.
6. How to properly detail the coach and prevent corrosion back to showroom finish.  Remove swirl marks.
7. How to replace airbags and shocks.  How to inspect and know when they are bad and need replacing.
8. How to properly use the coach in the winter.  Eng Preheat. Heated water hose. Tag axle increase/decrease for traction. 
9. How to diagnose electrical issues.  Lights dim when A/C turns on.  Inverter? Batteries going bad? Some switches/valves don't work.
10.  Driving course: how to make sharp right turns without hitting the curb!  Backing in tight spot.  Emergency handling.
11. How to clean and service the roof airs and engine A/C.  A/C is not cool while driving.
11. How to prevent puddles of rain water, sticks and leaves from accumulating on top of slides and then leaking.
13. How to know if your batteries need replacement and which batteries to buy.  ADM or lithium?
14. How to fix basement doors.  Some leak, some don't lock and some you have to slam to get to shut.
15. Fresh water system. How to clean and prevent calcium buildup.  Black water system: how to clean.  Cockpit valve?  Manual valve?
16. Last but not least: How to prevent roof leaks and install and seal roof cables and screws (Satellite, Wifi Ranger, Solar panels)

Vinnie 

2003 Newell Coach #667, Triple slide

Messages In This Thread
Rally seminars--shortened version - by rheavn - 03-19-2019, 04:57 AM
RE: Rally seminars--shortened version - by Land Yacht - 03-20-2019, 04:56 PM
RE: Rally seminars--shortened version - by rheavn - 03-21-2019, 07:12 AM
RE: Rally seminars--shortened version - by Chester Stone - 03-21-2019, 08:26 AM
RE: Rally seminars--shortened version - by rheavn - 03-21-2019, 10:56 AM
RE: Rally seminars--shortened version - by Cienzo1 - 04-11-2019, 03:22 PM
RE: Rally seminars--shortened version - by rheavn - 04-13-2019, 09:08 AM
RE: Rally seminars--shortened version - by pairodice - 04-14-2019, 06:11 AM
RE: Rally seminars--shortened version - by DanB - 05-16-2019, 07:21 PM