You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Height of the 1990 Newell

Hi all, from what I have read it appears the height of the 1990 Newell is 13 ft 3 inches with roof AC....I have a buddy with a 70 ft Quonset but the sliding entrance doors height is 12 ft 8 inches.....is the height measure with hwh all the up or down and could it be adjusted to fit the clearance?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Bill

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT

bill,

it has been too long since i measured my 90 but i do not believe it is that high. i was there today but didnt measure it. i will try and do so. that said, you can lower it down very carefully using the leveling system for very short movements.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom, thanks and I sure would appreciate you letting me know how high your 90 is....I'm looking at a really nice coach and want to find a nice covered storage for her if she becomes mine!

Bill

(02-12-2013, 09:53 PM)encantotom Wrote:  bill,

it has been too long since i measured my 90 but i do not believe it is that high. i was there today but didnt measure it. i will try and do so. that said, you can lower it down very carefully using the leveling system for very short movements.

tom

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT