You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Pilot Flying J RV Plus Card

Pilot home office is here in the Knoxville and they started as convenience stores. The program they have with the RV Plus Card is a great deal.
http://www.rvpluscard.com/ContactUs/
RV Plus Card members enjoy
these benefits at over 500 Pilot
and Flying J locations:

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

REFER A FRIEND AND EARN $5.00 ON YOUR NEXT STATEMENT.
Anytime you refer a friend, have them enter your 7-digit User ID in the “Promo Code” box when they apply. Once your friend applies and is approved for the RV Plus Card, you will receive a $5.00 credit on your next statement. There is no limit on the amount of friends you can refer! http://www.pilotflyingj.com/assets/templ...202012.pdf I have always use Flying J for traveling and the Pilot C stores here. I will be bringing Pilot Coffee Mugs for everyone who attends the Spearfish Rally. Look forward to seeing everyone and have a great day!

RV Plus Card members enjoy
these benefits at over 500 Pilot
and Flying J locations:
t Up to 6¢ off gas per gallon*
t Up to 8¢ off diesel per gallon*
t 10¢ off bulk propane per gallon
t 50% off RV dumping fee
t Exclusive coupons and special deals

hi all

as we are getting ready to head out for most of the summer, i thought it was time to ping you guys on what are the different fuel discount programs out there. ron mentions above the flying j one. i dont want to get a credit card, but just interested in fuel discounts. any wisdom from you all?

thanks

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

I just use my "Gas Buddy App on the iPhone.. Monday I paid $3.47 for diesel @ the QT truck stop in Tulsa... cheaper than my Flying J discount card....

Jimmy

jimmy, will you just ride with me to find the cheapest fuel?

actually as we are headed to the rally, we will all be on some of the main interstates. if anyone sees really cheap fuel, we should let each other know. given the range on our rigs, we can wait till most anywhere.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

I use the Flying J card for most of my fuel. Most Flying J RV pumps will only allow $75 using a regular credit or debit card, but the Flying J card is unlimited plus a 6 cent discount and dumping discount. They automatically bill my bank each month.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

(04-26-2013, 07:50 AM)encantotom Wrote:  jimmy, will you just ride with me to find the cheapest fuel?

"I'll Do some planning closer to the date... .... We'll be in a caravan... or could be....:

actually as we are headed to the rally, we will all be on some of the main interstates. if anyone sees really cheap fuel, we should let each other know. given the range on our rigs, we can wait till most anywhere.

tom

Jimmy

Chester: Which Flying J card do you have? They used to give me the listed cash price plus 3c per gal discount, but not anymore. I use the RV card.

94 Newell #365, 2009 Smart, 2005 500SL, 2012 ML350, 1934 Ford Streetrod Golf Cart, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc. Car and Boat CrazyTongue

Larry, it is a RV PLUS charge card.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

(04-27-2013, 08:17 AM)Chester Stone Wrote:  Larry, it is a RV PLUS charge card.
The RV Plus card get 8 cent diesel 6 cent gas off of the lowest cash price. I go through the truck lane and there is no limit on the amount. They open the account with a 1K limit but you can get it increase. Using flying j or pilot always has good fuel.