You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Waste Master Sewer Extension?

I’m trying to find the best solution to extend my built-in Waste Master Sewer Hose. I would like to attach an extension to the built-in hose nozzle and have another nozzle at the other end of the extension.  Does anyone have a recommendation for this?

Thanks

Fred & Drinda Robertson
2010 Newell #1401 
2017 Jeep Rubicon 
Austin, TX

Hi, I can't help with your question, but I wanted to say that you have a lovely coach. I had the chance to see it a couple of years ago...was the first Newell I was ever in.

Robert
2002 Prevost Liberty XLII, Series 60
IG: @thisisbobalou

Hi Robert,  We spent over 3 years trying to find the right Newell for the right price and just found it last October of ‘19. Looks like you may be doing the same.

Fred & Drinda Robertson
2010 Newell #1401 
2017 Jeep Rubicon 
Austin, TX

A plain old extension hose is available here: https://www.rvupgradestore.com/Waste-Mas...1-1803.htm

Yeah, I have this extension, but it doesn’t hook up to the nozzle on the hose from the coach and there is no connector available.

Fred & Drinda Robertson
2010 Newell #1401 
2017 Jeep Rubicon 
Austin, TX

We removed the Wastemaster precisely because of this issue.

If you call them, they will (very kindly) recommend that you add a camlock-based extension "in between" the existing hose and the fancy articulating valve head. But I could never figure out how that would work on our coach.

2008 Newell #1234
Boulder, CO

Yeah, I emailed them and they replied with “get an extension”, but obviously then didn't thoroughly read or understand my situation. I pulled my Waste Master System with an extension off my old coach before I sold it., so I’ll cut it down and use hose clamps to attach to the Coach hose nozzle.

Fred & Drinda Robertson
2010 Newell #1401 
2017 Jeep Rubicon 
Austin, TX

Why do you want to put an extension on the nozzle end?

My Wastermaster extension hose came with a double female camlock adapter.
Put the extension on the coach first, use the adapter to connect the two camlock male ends.

Tim

Tim, when you don't have the extension attached, how do you collapse the hose back into the tube that cuts across the coach, below the water tanks?

2008 Newell #1234
Boulder, CO

This hose is being used on a U320 Foretravel. I am wrestling with the where do I put it problem. I have several options.

Tim