You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

A No Rally Rally

Suzy & I are at the Traverse Bay RV Resort in Michigan and there are 4 Newells that are all parked together.  I was showing off the great job that Detroit had done with the chrome kit to jazz up the appearance of their engines.  Alan, who has a 2015 Newell with a Cummins engine, said that he had been able to order the chrome kit on his engine when they built their coach.  Several of us stated we were not aware of Cummins offering a chrome kit, so off to Alans coach to admire his engine.

As you can tell we are all having a great time!!!!!  Big Grin

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Hope you have a great time at Traverse Bay. We love that Resort although the last time we were there was in 2007 for the Newell Coach sponsored rally with about 40 Newells in attendance. 

http://www.newellowner.com/traverse-bay-rally/

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Looks amazing.Did you give him some tips on polishing?

1995 # 390

Thanks giving me a chuckle today! Glad to see there is still humor in the world.

that is really giving me some ideas. what an inexpensive way to glitz up an engine compartment. darlenes new palisade suv is kinda drab in the engine compartment.......hmmmmmm

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

I think Alan stole that chrome kit off my bbq grille when I was parked next to him in late June.
Good one!
Hmmm wonder how that would look on my Cat?

Coach 1267, 2009 front entry

"Looks amazing. Did you give him some tips on polishing?"

Keith,
No need to polish it up.  That is known as the Reynolds finish.  A little different, but stunning in person. Smile

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

The Newell group......................................

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531