You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New Newell owners

All of you guru's are amazing, to get the response from so many just blows my mind. Steve Magown coach #457 sent me a message to call him and we spent an hour on the phone talking this morning. He was so helpful and answered many questions but I  must say I'm still overwhelmed but I'm really excited to learn more about this coach.

We put the 2 rear slides in and went to do the front one and the floor dropped and it stopped, Steve #457 believes the voltage had dropped too low when we put the 3rd slide in since the key was in the on position and engine not running. We were instructed to only have the key in the on position, I spoke with Creslie at Newell service today and he advised to have
the coach running. So at this point Steve #531 none of the slides are working, I truly lack the knowledge at this point to fix it myself but I'm a quick learner and look forward to meeting up with guru's at some point.

I'm heading to St Louis with the coach on Thursday, I live in both Denver and STL and split time between the two. If there's any guru's out there that would be able to meet up and show me a little about my coach I'd love to do it. Unfortunately the previous owner had some tough circumstances and didn't own the coach for long, I unfortunately wasn't able to pick up enough of the basics from her. Newell can get me in for service the 3rd week of September, it's only 290 miles from my St Louis home so I can get it down there pretty easy.

Bill #653, Steve Magown did a bypass on his coach #457 as a permanent fix without issues so I'm interested in doing that to my coach as well. I'm going to head up to Spearfish in June of 21 and meet some you. Right now I'm really busy with work so I haven't been able to put the time into this new project. Once again thank for all the help and I look forward to
meeting you in the future.

Dale & Shari Nelson
2001 Newell 45' #599 Triple Slide

Messages In This Thread
New Newell owners - by Bigbertha - 08-16-2020, 09:35 PM
RE: New Newell owners - by bikestuff - 08-17-2020, 04:42 AM
RE: New Newell owners - by rheavn - 08-17-2020, 04:54 AM
RE: New Newell owners - by hbens - 08-17-2020, 05:18 AM
RE: New Newell owners - by folivier - 08-17-2020, 05:18 AM
RE: New Newell owners - by HoosierDaddy - 08-17-2020, 05:42 AM
RE: New Newell owners - by Bigbertha - 08-17-2020, 11:25 PM
RE: New Newell owners - by smagown - 08-18-2020, 07:24 AM