You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

TPMS Settings in Dash??

I have a 2015, with the Silverleaf LCD Glass Dash.

Does anyone know how to Enable/Disable each tire/wheel in the Dash display?  I've been able to get to the Settings screen, but I can't figure out how to toggle a couple wheels back on??  Notice how my 2 front wheels are disabled.  That was caused by me pushing the scroll knob.  Tried a bunch of combinations, none of which have worked.

HELP!  ;-0)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Steve & Janice Vance
2015 Newell #1524
Glendora, CA

Steve,

My first idea is to call Silverleaf...but then I did a quick inter web search and found this....

=======
Yes Hello John Start with the old sensor removed and the tire up to proper/ usual inflation. At the Silverleaf unit, Clear the position by pushing the knob. If the unit beeps, that's normal. That tire position will now have two dashes. Next, press the knob again (*beep*), walk out, screw on the new sensor. Snug--not too tight. Walk back in--giving it a minute or two to fully register. New sensor will be 'found'--and, as soon as it reports anything, you may 'roll' to the next tire to be trained, press the knob, repeating the process. Hope this helps! cheers Art //
========

I think the silverleaf will report the data if it sees the sensor. I would follow these instructions and see what it does.

Bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Hey Bill, thanks for the help and input!! I think you and I must have been down the same tunnel...which led to my success!

What I did, was eluded to in the above post; I highlighted the "deleted" wheel by PUSHING the KNOB.
I then went out and unscrewed the corresponding TMPS Sensor, then screwed it back in.

VIOLA...IT WORKED!!!

[Repeat as necessary]

Thanks again,
Steve

Steve & Janice Vance
2015 Newell #1524
Glendora, CA