You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

summer tripping

We are sitting at Thousand Trails in Idyllwild, CA. I found a spot that is fairly level and shaded well in the afternoon. We are proving the systems before going to the bay area and Yosemite the middle of the month.
So far the only problem I have found was the aireator for the Kitchen Faucet was plugged.
I'll be doing some minor maintenance later.

*please excuse the dirty coach it has been in storage a few months.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

Steve,he good to see you out in the coach again....I didn't know there was a Thousand Trails at Idyllwild....very cool! The coach looks great......glad to see you're taking care of our twin.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

thanks. I am going over all of the systems and getting ready. So far just allot of cleaning and checking. Today I am servicing the GAST Air Compressor and the SHURFLO Water Pump.
I have been working on waxing her up as well.

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

Back in Reno, something like 3-4 weeks on the road and not an Issue other than my steps were slow to open on one occasion...Huh sprayed the door button and all is well, a lift arm came off cargo door, replaced.
A Safe and great trip. Thank you Newell!!!

Leave on monday for New Orleans, then on to Alabama to pickup 07 47' quad-slide to bring to Newell for some fixin....
slide issues, silverleaf issues, valid control issues, genny issues, and battery issues...
Nothing real big just little pains....
Then we head west to Reno again.....off to Southern Cal or Death Valley Area for winter...
rollin, rollin, rolling.....keep them Newellies rollin......$$$$$$$$$$

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

matt, are you buying an 07? i hope so, that sounds great.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

(09-15-2012, 09:37 PM)encantotom Wrote:  matt, are you buying an 07? i hope so, that sounds great.

tom
No, not yet, waiting on stimulus program!

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

So, Matt, you're pulling the trigger for the bigger one, huh? We'll be in the Miami, OK area around 9/28....when will you be there?

2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB

I think the appointment date is that week..
This is Cannon's coach that we are bringing.

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

Matt & Clarke,

I have an appointment for Monday 9-24 at Newell. Will be there about 2 days. Hope we can meet up! I am having a 3 axle alignment done.

Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2005 Honda Pilot

Tuga, we won't be through there until 9/28....we'll miss you by a couple of days unfortunately. We'll be visiting friends in Lincoln, Arkansas until the 28th, possibly the 29th if they don't get tired of us....Big Grin

2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB