You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Bode Air entrance door

Hello,
We are back in MCC in Indio,CA and see several 2000-2003 newells there

We had great dinner right on the water with Judy & Pete owners of 4 slide 02 #628 coach what great active couple , they own the house in Grass Valley CA and sty here 5 months.

Anyway, I said to them about Newell Gurus and both are excited joining this group!

We did visted their coach and Pete ha problem with his entrance door and i wanted to ak members here is there is way to ajust respond of the door on the " open action" what Pete's door is doing is:

Its start up nice and slow and at the full extension it will slam in to the frame of the coach , not super hard but quite noticable ! some how there is stop action problem with it!

Is nayone had the same problem with their door ?

Thanks,

Les

Les & Cheryl Korcala

Fulltime on the road hub base in Montana

Newell 2001 2 slide #582
security system 2 Rhodesians Ridgebacks (Basha & M'Kala)
Nissan Exterra 2007
Co-Motion "Robusta" tandem
Trek "madone" road bikes
Trek 5.8 MTb

hi les.

i have not done any adjustment on it. i would suggest they call and ask newell. then ask them to join the forum and post what they did to fix it!

thanks for being our ambassador.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

(03-04-2013, 10:17 AM)encantotom Wrote:  hi les.

i have not done any adjustment on it. i would suggest they call and ask newell. then ask them to join the forum and post what they did to fix it!

thanks for being our ambassador.

tom

BTW:
He knows how to ajust the inside air doors , ours do hit the wall kind of hard ( the two inside th coach ) will have to ajust the action bit!
MCC has over 120 lots for sale , is one amzing place ! we rode our bikes both days , so many great roads here and on the first Friday of the month in Palm Desert they have Vintage cars drives on the main street , very cool! like 2 hrs show ! where you see many old cars from near by towns.

Les & Cheryl Korcala

Fulltime on the road hub base in Montana

Newell 2001 2 slide #582
security system 2 Rhodesians Ridgebacks (Basha & M'Kala)
Nissan Exterra 2007
Co-Motion "Robusta" tandem
Trek "madone" road bikes
Trek 5.8 MTb