You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Aero Cosmetics Waterless Product

Is anybody familiar with this product?  I like to keep my coach clean when traveling and many parks won’t allow a person to wash their coach on site. Seen chatter on iRV2 forum and watched a couple Youtube videos but I’m still leery of using a waterless application on a dirty coach surface.

Dale
2013 Newell #1472

I've been using it for years on my 2 Newells and now my Foretravel. It works great to remove dust and road grime.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

I use several of their products. The Belly Wash is the best black streak removed ever made.

Tony and Cindy Frazier
1992, #300   Wink
2023 Ford Broncos Bad lands Toad
Columbia, SC

This is the product line used on the several planes of the Air Force One Squadron. i use it on cars, boats and coach. No polish in wash/wax products. Will not remove your clear coat. Polish All for surfaces that need repairing. If one has questions, call the 800 number. Super nice folks near airport in San Antonio

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

I used The Solution for years and this is better!

Tony Van Helden
2003 Newell #646 2 slide
Tow 2017 Grand Cherokee Trail Hawk
Citroen Charleston  2cv
Spencer, Iowa (summers)
Mesa, Az. (winters)

Had my first exposure to Aero Cosmetics waterless wash today as I watched a gentleman's wife using it to wash the side of their coach.  She seemed quite at home lightly spraying then wiping the solution off with a microfiber towel  followed by another microfiber towel to polish with.  It was taking off water spots that had dried on the coach when the owner sprayed it off yesterday with local unfiltered RV park water.  She was doing about a meter square at a time.

Sandy and Bob McBratney
Previous owners of 2007 Newell #1202  "Boomer" 

I have used Aero Cosmetics for years. I have washed my Corvette with water only a few times. Otherwise only cleaned with waterless wash and microfiber towel. If there is caked dirt I would rinse with pressure hose first to prevent scratches. Great products !

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Am in the fifth year of using the blue Wash & Wax All on my coach and cars. Have not had to use any additional water. No scratches............................and I am very picky! Paint looks great and no more water spotting.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Used the Wash Wax All on both, my Dutch Star and Newell, for the past 3 years.
The MUST-HAVE is the telescopic pole with the 2-sided head!

Steve & Janice Vance
2015 Newell #1524
Glendora, CA

Anyone try their ceramic hybrid product?

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO