You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1994 NEWELL FOR SALE

1994 Newell coach, model 2000, formerly owned by Nascar driver Jeff Bodine.  I am the third owner and purchased it in 2002.  It currently has about 140,000 miles on it.  It is equipped with a 17.5 KW generator with approximately 7200hrs.  The engine is a 500 HP Detroit diesel that runs like a top.  I recently added 3 new Dometic roof AC's, and 8 new AGM batteries plus new front wheel bearings and brakes.  I had it repainted in 2006 and it has always been garage kept.  It features Corian counter tops, recent SxS Kenmore refrigerater and freezer, 2 flat screen tv's, dome satellite, queen size bed, 2 basement storage compartments (one with a joey), trash compacter, marine hot water heater, 3 electric heaters, 2 propane heaters, gas cooktop, Sharp microwave/conv oven, leather upholstery (no tears).  It does not have slides as it was manufactured pre-slide era.  Price is $78000.  Motorhome is located in Summerdale, Al.  Cell # 251-979-9900 and e-mail is [email protected].  Photos on request.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Gene Morace
Coach #350_

looks nice. is it a series 60 or 8v92? that was the transition year

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

This one appears to have been sold.