You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Looking for a classic in Arkansas

Does anyone have any leads on a classic in/or around Arkansas?

There is an '85 Classic in Tulsa, OK....see discussion at the top of this page, or click the link below. 

1985 Newell

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Seen that Tulsa coach. Been Forsale for a long time, many people have looked at it. Tires are 20 years old. Interior is the smell of (sorry) old woman perfume. Interior is in need of total updating. I really believe the coach is a 20k coach. Just my opinion.

Johnny
Former   1987 Newell series 60
Former 1986 Newell -92-
Wichita,Ks

Newnerr , did the coach over in Springdale sell? I know someone had one listed over there that resembled the one above that is listed in Tulsa. But the Coach in Springdale was a tag axle. It was around the 50 price range I believe.

Billy and Diana future Newell owners

Bumping this up.. Still looking for a classic or early 2000 model with Detroit 60, preferably.

Cherie Armstrong is selling #249 for 55k. Don't know much about condition other than she said she just replaced tires. You'll find her in the Newell Coach Owners Group on Facebook.

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO

Bump.

There is a Newell for sale in Springdale AR? there was one for sale on Market place in Vinita OK, not far from here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

(04-20-2023, 03:31 AM)Jack Houpe Wrote:  There is a Newell for sale in Springdale AR? there was one for sale on Market place in Vinita OK, not far from here.

Good morning. I saw the one in OK - a bit Big Grin out of my budget.