You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Forest & Cindy

They took the exciting drive to the farm yesterday---every one who has been here knows what I mean. Their new coach is really sharp!!! We got the grand tour. Their new coach is a year before ours and we have already noticed many differences. Had a nice visit & dinner together last evening. We're going to work on his water pump problem today.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

8500 miles in the Newell on my trip and the only "accident" happened in making my way to Steve's remote resort - Ha!

Russ White
2016 Winnebago Vista LX 30T
#530  ( Sold )
1999 45' Double Slide - Factory upgrade 2004

Don't scare people Russ. It was just a junction box that was hanging below the coach. Needed a redo anyway.Smile

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Hey, no problem. Just follow my tracks through the ditch and you'll miss that post by at least 2 inches!

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Will 62' feet make it in there?

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

i remember steve telling me "follow me exactly as i go around these turns" i did and all was well.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

62 feet makes it easy and gives you practice for the trip out.Big Grin

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

I was talking with a gal this morning in the Northern part of Louisiana and she said with an accent "southern Louisiana is different. They are just really laid back people who are really nice and their food is awesome".

Todd & Dawn Flickema
Former owners of a Classic 1984 Newell
71 Karmann Ghia
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

We have had time to give Forest & Cindy a tour of the area that has included Branson & Eureka Springs. Last evening they cooked their favorite for a good ole Cajun dinner of Gumbo & Key Lime pie. Off my diet I went as it was wonderful!Tongue Suzy & I have thoroughly enjoyed our new Newell friends. Since their coach is so similar to ours we have been able to go over some of the systems.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

darlene and i have been lucky enough both have forest and cindy stay at our home in their coach and for us to spend a few days staying with steve and suzy at their beautiful RV park of one spot next to their house.

both have helped me tremendously on doing things with our coach, but more importantly we had an absolute ball with them are blessed to call them friends.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH