You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Doing the best we can on the forum

Howdy all,

I get notes and comments now and then (more frequently as our numbers have grown) about how things are not working or working the way folks would like on the forum software.  i want you to know that we do the best we can to help those that have problems.  

we all get used to using websites that are built by and run by professionals.  newellgurus is not run by either of those.

i own and operate it with the help of my son and a handful of willing gurus that act as admins and moderators.  we use freeware and i cover all the hosting and other expenses myself, never asking for contributions.  and i never will ask for contributions and thankfully refuse those that offer.  and that has been the case for the 9 years since we created newellgurus.  

the forum runs relatively smoothly but does require work on our part and is not perfect by any sense of the word.  and it is a work of passion and care that we love to do.  

i never expected it to have as many that have joined us and i like to think it has helped many.  for sure darlene and i have made many many dear friends from it.  

please continue to be patient with us.  my day is always brighter with phone, email, text or forum contact with you.  and like many others on the forum, i have contact with some of you almost every day.  

i talk to karl blade occasionally, and i know he is appreciative of the help that the gurus give each other.  

i also know that there are many on the forum that are very experienced with our rigs that dont post much.  i know because i talk to many of you.  please take the time to share your experiences on behalf of all of us.  

i am not looking for kudos on what we do, but rather wanting all of you to know that we are doing the best we can to offer a forum to help each other.   

thank you to all of you....

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Messages In This Thread
Doing the best we can on the forum - by encantotom - 11-01-2021, 12:49 PM
RE: Doing the best we can on the forum - by Tfrazier - 11-01-2021, 04:39 PM
RE: Doing the best we can on the forum - by BusNit - 11-01-2021, 06:19 PM
RE: Doing the best we can on the forum - by Keith Jordan - 11-02-2021, 06:32 PM
RE: Doing the best we can on the forum - by KatNEvan - 11-02-2021, 06:58 PM
RE: Doing the best we can on the forum - by MrE - 11-02-2021, 09:54 PM
RE: Doing the best we can on the forum - by pairodice - 11-03-2021, 06:45 AM
RE: Doing the best we can on the forum - by Tf175 - 11-04-2021, 04:17 PM