You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Doing the best we can on the forum

As a relative newcomer (a little over a year now), I can honestly say that this site has had a very positive impact on my Newell ownership experience. I have learned so much from the forum and many of it members. Someone is always willing to lend a hand, take a phone call and walk you through the issue to get it fixed. Some of us (me) are not as mechanically, inclined as others but it doesn't matter. 

I have been part of other forums and this one without a doubt is the best. You can ask anything. There is not judgement or negative comments if you ask a dumb question (I have asked a few myself). What Tom continues to do is invaluable and I for one hope he continues this forum for a very long time. 

One of my most memorable conversations with a Guru was with Richard. He was helping me through several air related issues. I had just purchased the M&G brake system for my toad and I told him that I needed to find someone locally to install it for me. He said "you already have someone locally", which was confusing to me since I just told I need to find someone. So I asked him who. He said YOU. I kind of smirked and told him that I didn't think I had the skillsets to do it. But he convince me to give a try and told me that he would walk me through any part of the install that I needed help with. It was such a confidence building project and I learned a lot about my coach and my toad. This is just one example and I am sure many others have their own.

Tom, I appreciate all you do. Keep up the great work.

Tony

Tony and Cindy Frazier
1992, #300   Wink
2023 Ford Broncos Bad lands Toad
Columbia, SC

Messages In This Thread
Doing the best we can on the forum - by encantotom - 11-01-2021, 12:49 PM
RE: Doing the best we can on the forum - by Tfrazier - 11-01-2021, 04:39 PM
RE: Doing the best we can on the forum - by BusNit - 11-01-2021, 06:19 PM
RE: Doing the best we can on the forum - by Keith Jordan - 11-02-2021, 06:32 PM
RE: Doing the best we can on the forum - by KatNEvan - 11-02-2021, 06:58 PM
RE: Doing the best we can on the forum - by MrE - 11-02-2021, 09:54 PM