You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Video: Proper Slide Operations (as per Newell & Valid)
Exclamation 

At the request of millions of … ok ok … a few people have asked that I provide instruction on proper slide operations.

Though Newells have a couple unique features, still, the principles are very common across many other slides. After all, VALID MFG is the maker of the Newell slides!

One little tip you’ll hear others say is, “Mind your gap!” Well, to see can happen if you don’t…I humbly present to you:

Newell Proper Slide Operations | Newell School

https://youtu.be/GOJEdhv3U8E

Steve & Janice Vance
2015 Newell #1524
Glendora, CA

Nicely produced! It is great to see owners of newer vintage coaches getting involved on the guru site. The OG kind of have 2005 and older covered but very little hands on info exists here on the 20teen coaches. Thanks!

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Great presentation for proper Valid slide operation.

Rob
2016 Newell #1536

Thanks for the encouragment, guys. I've continued to point folks to the Gurus for accurate, historical information and am happy to fill the voids in whatever ways I can!

Steve & Janice Vance
2015 Newell #1524
Glendora, CA

Oh yeah, post a link to your video on the clamp on multimeter under the electrical section. That is all you need for Newell diagnostics without getting too spendy.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )