You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

MS2812 info needed

Hey gurus 

I changed my inverter from prosine to the MS2812, this was installed by Newell in indio in January.

I sent the pm001 up to silverleaf for reprogramming, I got the box back but the Magnum remote only shows a red fault on the panel using the existing wires. I was advised by Mark at Silverleaf to get a common phone cord, off to Wallyworld I go.

I bought a phone cord. Plugged it into the remote port and the remote panel and hey Mikey it works!! Now the issue is to solve why the PM001 won't or can't see the data coming from the inverter to the Total Control panel.

I was tasked with making up a new phone cord and reverse the 4 wires so that the PM001 would accept -data and the +data.

There are four wires, yellow, green, red and black. I need to know which ones transfer the data and try to invert them from the configuration of the end that plugs into the remote.

I'm sure that I sound like I know what I'm talking about but I can assure you I'm just following orders!! Lol. Does ANYONE have this info. PLEASE???

home: Southern California
05 #746 quad slide 2000i, 
Steerable tag 
Detroit Diesel series 60 515 hp
Allison trans

Toad 2013 Avalanche Black Diamond edition 4 wheel drive

The user manual will help or not?
If you need it I will upload the user manual for you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Joe Zhao @ Greenville TX 75402
2004 Newell Coach 701, 45-8, 4 Slides, Front Entry
Detroit Diesel 60 w/DDEC, Allison 6-Speed AT, ZF Suspension w/Steerable Tag, ZF Auto Traction Control

Ok Thanks I didn't see a wiring diagram for the data plus or data minus.

Appreciate the response

Steerable tag 
Allison trans

See photo below, let me know if your problem is solved or not.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Joe Zhao @ Greenville TX 75402
2004 Newell Coach 701, 45-8, 4 Slides, Front Entry
Detroit Diesel 60 w/DDEC, Allison 6-Speed AT, ZF Suspension w/Steerable Tag, ZF Auto Traction Control

Yes this is getting very warm. Silverleaf said that maybe the wires should not be straight thru.

Steerable tag 
Allison trans

Try RJ-11 (4-wire) cross-pinned.

[Image: el04ms-pinningcharts_c_19506.gif]

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad