You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Hello from Iowa

Mark and Bethany....WELCOME!!! I joined the Newell Classic forum a month before I actually purchased my 1982 Newell back in 2008, and it was knowing that this support group was here to back me up that helped me take the plunge.....well, I should say "helped us" take the plunge. The support you find here is no illusion. I have spent time on the phone with many of the guys here solving problems with our coach, and over the course of time, have met many of them in person, and spent time at their homes with our coach fixing things. The support is wonderful, but the unexpected bonus, or blessing, if you will, is the friendships that have developed. We are currently in West Virginia spending time Newell owners, Richard and Rhonda Entriken.....today Richard is coming over to the RV Park where we are staying to help me recharge my dash A/C, and fix my tachometer. Yesterday we spent the day hiking at Carter Caves State Park in Kentucky with them. If you can make it to Spearfish, SD this summer to our mini rally come! You don't have to have a Newell....there are Cabins there at the RV park you can rent. We would love to have you!

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Messages In This Thread
Hello from Iowa - by mark cecot - 04-06-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Hello from Iowa - by rheavn - 04-07-2013, 04:00 AM
RE: Hello from Iowa - by whatsnewell - 04-07-2013, 04:44 AM
RE: Hello from Iowa - by bikestuff - 04-07-2013, 09:49 AM