You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Wash/Wax All

When Foliver was at the farm I caught him polishing on his new coach--you know he is in that honeymoon period. He demonstrated the waterless wash/polish for me and it seemed to work pretty good. He mentioned that I should try it as it might spruce up my rig. I'm usually skeptical of these kinds of products, but I had heard others who said it worked good. My order arrived and yesterday I had a chance to use it for the first time. We had driven to Newell & back, the coach was a little dirty and we were having thunderstorms. I used the blue Wash/Wax All by applying and drying with microfiber cloths. I was very impressed! It even took off a little road tar. I used about 16 oz for the whole coach so the cost was less than $4. And Forest was right it did spruce up my coach.........thanks for the tip Forest. Big Grin

http://www.washwax.com/index.php

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Steve,

Wash Wax All is used to wash and wax Air Fore One and the rest of the planes in that squadron.

The owner and inventor of Wash Wax All is a very good friend of mine. Brian Philips has a hanger at San Antonio International airport where Wash Wax All is made along with his patented two sided mop heads. With his mop system, I can stand on the ground and wash and wax my coach with no ladder, no hose, no bucket and no water spots. Works great on bugs too.

Back in 1987, Wash Wax All was invented to wash and wax corporate aircraft. The EPA decreed one could not wash a plane at an airport unless the water was captured and treated. So the corporate folks that hanger at airports with prying eyes have been using it since then and if you look for dealers at his website you will see pilot supply shops all across the USA.

Brian loves to talk to RVers, so give him a call anytime (800.831.3737) during the business day and enjoy learning how to easily clean, wax and UV protect the coach, car, boat, plane, etc. If you are in San Antonio, stop by the large hanger, you can eat off the floor as Brian keeps it pristine.

All synthetic Wash Wax All cleans all surfaces that are not cloth. So, I clean my gelcoat, paint, glass, vinyl graphics, chrome, aluminum wheels, rubber tires and window seals, counter tops, appliance fronts, etc.

Certainly works well for me and I trust it would do the same for you all.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

When we went to pick up Newell in OK I spoke with several stuff people and asked them what they like to use to deatail or clean up the coaches.

Severl mentioned Wizards product, they even have own spot set up at local Napa for Newell product , they buy it per gallons.

So I ordered few product by Wizards and I love it , year later I use it.
The one I use by daily is Wizards mist & shine thsi stuff is amazing! it can be use on chrome, any finished paint, clear coats , vinyl
Enhances gloss on refinish, OEM and
custom clears
◆ Brightens all paint, fiberglass, chrome
and glass
◆ Contains no wax, solvents or silicone
◆ Faster than polishing
◆ Anti-static
Its not cheap 22oz cost around 10-12$ and I used to dry wash and detail whole coach and took 200oz to do it.
Used long telescopic handle with T shape sponge frame where I sticked velcro to it and now I can use costco microcloths and spry wizard on it and clean.
I have 10 yesrs old Imron paint with amazing gold metalic mixed in , thsi wizard spay brings up the gold and love the deatil of thsi paint.

I use wizard on my bicycles as well since they all carbon with nice paint job on them , cleans and polish is nice!
Other product I bought from them is :
Turbo Cut
◆ Use on refinish paint, gelcoat, fiberglass
and dead OEM paint
◆ Removes 1200 grit or finer sand
scratches
◆ High gloss finishing on all surfaces
◆ Water-based for easy clean-up
◆ No wax, silicone or crystalline silica

Les & Cheryl Korcala

Fulltime on the road hub base in Montana

Newell 2001 2 slide #582
security system 2 Rhodesians Ridgebacks (Basha & M'Kala)
Nissan Exterra 2007
Co-Motion "Robusta" tandem
Trek "madone" road bikes
Trek 5.8 MTb

I found another use for this product. After having Newell tell me the one best thing you can do for slide seal health is to wax all the surfaces, I started thinking how I was going to wax the slide roof. I have slide toppers that prevent open access to the slide roof. I sprayed some Wash/Wax All on a microfiber cloth and pushed the cloth around on the slide roof under the topper. I then dried it by using another microfiber cloth and pushing it around the slide roof under the topper. I was very pleased with the results. The roof feels & looks like I waxed it.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Just finished using Wash/Wax All to clean my coach. After a month of abuse from rain, snow, dust storms, it was DIRTY!
So I spent a couple hours and it looks great! Hate to take it out on the road again Smile

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

How's it on the Bugs?

Jimmy

Does ok if they're fresh. Don't use it in the sun if you have a dark color. It will streak some.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Jimmy,
My process is to clean the front of the coach with a very wet terrycloth towel. With the surface still wet, I then apply & dry the surface with the Wash/Wax All. Surface is now clear of any bugs.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Buggs are like glue. I haven't found much except elbo grease to get them off. I'm always looking for something new to try. Don't they make lacquer out of Buggs?

Jimmy

my oldest sons close friend has a startup and is doing a similar product. i have used it on the newell and our cars and it is pretty cool too. i will see if i can get some samples to bring to spearfish. (i am not selling it, just use it)

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH