You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Upholstery question

We are selling the coach and will look to get another Newell down the road.  I have it listed at RVTRADER.  If anyone knows of anyone looking for a great coach please pass on the info.  Just got the warranty work done on the rivets at the factory.  

https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2004-Ne...5003514351

Rob & Di Mills 
2004 Newell Coach #680

Who did the upholstery job on your seats and couch and how much did they charge you?  My 1995 Newell needs the same thing done and I was looking for some recommendations on who to use.
Thanks

1995 #398 45' SOLD

(07-10-2018, 06:23 AM)wjshed Wrote:  Who did the upholstery job on your seats and couch and how much did they charge you?  My 1995 Newell needs the same thing done and I was looking for some recommendations on who to use.
Thanks

Trina at Motorhomes of Texas (MOT) did our re-upholstery and did an excellent job for a very reasonable price.  MOT has specials on upholstery now and then so check their website.  I think they may have a 20% of labor special going on now but only until the end of the month.

Oscar & Janet Valent
Full timing
2004 Foretravel U320 3820 PBBS
2007 Newell Coach #815 - Great Coach Sold
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit

We followed Oscar's lead and had Keith and Trina at Motorhomes of Texas reupholster our booth dinette and lounge chair. They restuffed the cushions on our couch, new head board for the bed, new bed spread, replace some of the LED interior lights, and replaced the halogen valance light with an LED valance light. These changes helped brighten the interior of the coach. We were very pleased with the workmanship and materials. 
We are considering having them replace our shades. 

Reese

Newell Coach 1242