You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Safe-T-Plus

Has anyone ever installed a Safe-T-Plus on their coach?  I have one on my old Winnebago that I rent out now. I’m thinking about putting it on coach #530. 
https://www.campingworld.com/41-230-blue...lsrc=aw.ds

New Owner of Coach 530 (1999) Formally owned by and Meticulously cared for by Russ.
I Own two RV Parks.
Acacia in Alamo TX
Lone Star in Dilley TX

I had called the company direct. They needed some measurements but I didn’t have the coach near me. Sounds like a great product. Kind of fell off my radar with so many things needing tending to.

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

To the best of my recall, 530 has the Howard steering add on. So if it’s working , you have the benefits of the Safety Plus. If you want to remove it, you could use the bracket on the drag link, and the mounting point on the coach frame to easily install a safety plus.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I do have The Howard steering add on. But I actually like how it drives better with it on. I will take a look at the bracket and see if it will line up.

New Owner of Coach 530 (1999) Formally owned by and Meticulously cared for by Russ.
I Own two RV Parks.
Acacia in Alamo TX
Lone Star in Dilley TX