You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

PS slide #4 problem

I am not trying to tell you or HWH how to fix this. But I put myself in your position of having very vexing problem.

One question first, when the PS salon is in, to the pins lock at the top? That is a very important point. Because if the pins lock, then they have to UNLOCK before the room can move as you say.

If I were faced with this, some simple diagnostics may help figure out what is going on. One, I am going to label and disconnect all of the solenoids associated with the P side salon. While extending the D slide salon, I am going to see if any of the disconnected leads are inadvertantly providing power to the wrong solenoids.

Second diagnostic. I would disconnect all the hydraulic lines to the P side salon. Put plugs in the line fittings. Leave the fittings on the manifold open. Stand back. Activate the D side salon. Does the P side move? Does fluid leak from the manifold?

If I were on the road and this was making me nuts. I would install isolation valves at the hyd lines for the P side salon, and close them unless moving the room.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Messages In This Thread
PS slide #4 problem - by B and C - 06-02-2023, 08:50 AM
RE: PS slide #4 problem - by Richard - 06-02-2023, 01:18 PM
RE: PS slide #4 problem - by Jack Houpe - 06-03-2023, 04:15 AM
RE: PS slide #4 problem - by encantotom - 06-03-2023, 09:04 AM
RE: PS slide #4 problem - by B and C - 06-03-2023, 12:36 PM
RE: PS slide #4 problem - by Richard - 06-03-2023, 01:01 PM
RE: PS slide #4 problem - by B and C - 11-27-2023, 01:14 PM