You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New minisplits onboard

Thx Simon, I thought Tim Wade tolde he had a Senville 12k/120v to upgrade/supplement his 9k. Perhaps I misunderstood. I'm not sure what your doghouse looks like but a consideration was mounting behind tv
I figured with all of your solar that you'd have no problems running 230 like Jack's masterpiece. 
Still trying to concoct a plan to get my wife to powerwash the roof

Arch & Mary Jones
1997 Newell #463
Williamsburg, VA or Gettysburg, PA 
depending on what day it is

I only did 120v solar. The only thing 220 on the coach is the dryer. Even that, I would run the generator for once I get that all squared away.

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

I just did away with the need for the hot water electrical element so the drier is the last thing drawing large amounts of current, but my wife uses a close line in the rear of the coach. I'm waiting on two things then I'm going to start on the solar, first thing is my free helper, she is in London for 10 days, and the second is my doctor appointment for my epidural in my back, I'm not 100% right now.

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

So in my search online, there does not seem to be any ducted 120v mini splits. I am back to the reality of cutting a hole in the roof for a top side unit. I tried...

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

Simon, sent you a PM

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area