You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Rudy Leggett

Rudy & Carol lost their Foretravel coach to a fire today.  Rudy has been a true friend of the Gurus for many years.  He is an AquaHot expert that has provided help to many Gurus.

Neither Rudy or Carol were physically hurt, but they lost everything in the coach.

Please keep them in your prayers!

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

I talked to rudy and it sounds like he has a temp place to stay at a friend's. He was chipper on the phone but said carolyn was having a rough time. They are dear wonderful people who help anyone.

Tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

This is horrible to hear, Rudy has always been there for people, has called me several times to give advise. It was blazing hot where he lives yesterday over 100 F. Yes Prayers for them.

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

Is there anyone in the group that can put together a go fund me page?

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Just to add to this Rudy and Carolyn are fulltimers and everything they own was in their coach when it burned.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

i was told a few minutes ago that a gofundme page is being set up by a prevost owner. once i get it or anyone else gets it please post it here. darlene and i will be contributing and if they dont set it up i will.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Count me in, Tom!

No amount of $$$ will replace the stuff….but it can help them to get re-situated.

Bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

https://www.gofundme.com/f/rudy-legett-aka-mr-aqua-hot

This looks like the one.

Bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Done

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

Thanks. Now we all need to open our hearts and our wallets for a true friend. The gofundme link is good. A $25,000 goal has been set.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531